What sets Kirsten Vernon apart from other personal branding experts?
- You can go through a bunch of personal branding and career planning exercises with a coach and emerge with more clarity about who you are, what you want to do next and ten years from now, and how that is different from others who will be vying for the same opportunities. But, then how do you translate this greater self-knowledge into your bio and your LinkedIn profile in written form in a way that gets results? Leveraging her fourteen years of exclusive personal brand consulting experience (one of the few in the world who can claim that!) and sharp writing skill, Kirsten Vernon developed her original branded bio services that get to the essence of your brand much faster and give you turnkey written deliverables that solve this communications problem.
- Because she’s collaborated with hundreds of clients, her streamlined branding and bio writing process is proven. She knows how to help you courageously stretch the boundaries of your comfort zone in representing your authentic self. To be durable, your branding has to be real and relatable.
- Kirsten values quality over quantity. Less is more when it comes to defining, communicating, and managing your personal brand. Singular focus. Concise messaging. Memorable experiences. Just a few practical brand building activities carefully selected to make the biggest difference for you. She’s personally committed to cultivating a loyal, engaged following (this is known in marketing as playing the long game) and isn’t a believer in the quick hit tactics of appearing to be connected to and followed by many.
- Helping people leverage technology for career success since 1997, Kirsten gained her reputation as a personal branding and online reputation management authority and has spoken in front of large audiences and been interviewed on live television and for national publications. She’s coauthor, with William Arruda, of Career Distinction: Stand Out by Building Your Brand (Wiley).
- Having adapted her own brand to changes in technology, market needs, and core strengths, passions, values, and goals, Kirsten is keenly aware of how to help you evolve yours over time while retaining what has served you well in the past. Many of her clients return for ongoing brand management projects.
- As the sole facilitator of Reach’s Personal Branding Certification Programs for six years, Kirsten personally trained more personal branding strategists than any other person in the world. This has enabled her to forge a number of business relationships globally and to experience first-hand how teaching sells.
- Kirsten’s clients love that she’s a singular resource for their personal branding needs (and if she doesn’t do something herself, she has vetted partners such as headshot photographers). Once the initial project is complete and Kirsten understands your brand from the inside out, many of her clients continue to work with her on other aspects of their marketing from branding their online identities (including WordPress site development) to content creation to editorial calendars to brand identity system design (color palette, logo, tagline, business cards).